Accounts receivable software
What is accounts receivable software?
Important accounts receivable features
Benefits of accounts receivable software
Accounts receivable software provides several benefits to businesses, including:
- Improved efficiency: By automating many of the manual processes involved in managing accounts receivable, the software can significantly increase efficiency and reduce the risk of errors.
- Enhanced accuracy: The software can help ensure that invoices are processed accurately and timely, reducing the risk of errors and helping to prevent disputes with customers.
- Increased visibility: The software provides a centralised location for storing and tracking all accounts receivable information, making it easier to see the status of customer payments and to identify any issues that need to be addressed.
- Better cash flow management: By automating the accounts receivable process, the software can help businesses better manage their cash flow by providing timely and accurate information about when customer payments are due.
- Streamlined collections: The software can help automate the collections process, making it easier to chase overdue payments and reducing the time and effort required to collect debts.
- Improved customer relationships: By providing customers with timely and accurate invoices and statements, businesses can improve their relationships with their customers and help ensure prompt payment.
- Reduced administrative burden: By automating many of the manual processes involved in accounts receivable management, the software can help reduce the administrative burden on staff and free up time for more strategic activities.
Get your accounts receivable automated
The old way
Payt accounts receivable management software
How does accounts receivable software work?
Accounts receivable software is designed to help businesses manage their accounts receivable process. It automates many of the manual tasks associated with tracking customer payments, creating invoices, and collecting payments. The software also allows businesses to track customer payments, so they can quickly identify overdue payments and take action to collect on them. It can also provide detailed reporting on customer invoices and payments, so businesses can better understand their accounts receivable process and ensure they are collecting their payments on time.
Accounts receivable software streamlines the process of tracking and managing incoming payments, helping businesses get paid faster and more efficiently.
Seamless integration with the business software in your industry
A selection of Payt's functionalities
Automated follow up
Head of Financial Administration
Who should use accounts receivable software?
Accounts receivable (AR) software is designed to help businesses manage their incoming payments from customers. It can be useful for a wide range of businesses, but it is particularly useful for:
- Small to medium-sized businesses: AR software can help these businesses manage their accounts more efficiently and effectively, freeing up time and resources to focus on other areas of the business.
- Businesses with a large number of customers: For businesses that have a high volume of customer accounts, AR software can help automate the process of tracking payments and generating reports, saving time and reducing the risk of errors.
- Businesses that sell products or services on credit: AR software can help businesses manage the risk of non-payment by providing them with a clear view of which customers are overdue and the amount they owe.
- Large organisations: AR software can help large businesses to manage accounts receivable more efficiently, so the finance department can focus on the things that really need attention. This allows organisations to make better use of their quality staff.
Overall, AR software can be useful for any business that wants to improve its accounts receivable process and get paid faster.
Whatever you make, whatever you deliver.
Automating accounts receivable with Payt
Payt is a software platform that helps businesses automate their accounts receivable (AR) process. Here’s how it works:
- Invoicing: Payt allows businesses to create and send invoices to customers automatically.
- Payment tracking: Payt tracks payments from customers and updates their accounts in real-time, providing businesses with a clear view of their accounts receivable status in a well-organised dashboard.
- Automated reminders: Payt can automate reminders for overdue payments, such as email, post or SMS reminders, helping businesses reduce the risk of overdue accounts and improve cash flow.
- Integrations with other software: Payt integrates with accounting and other business software, allowing businesses to easily transfer data between systems and streamline their processes.
- Secure and reliable: Payt uses advanced security measures to protect customer data, and its cloud-based platform ensures that businesses have access to their data from anywhere and at any time.
By automating the AR process, Payt helps businesses improve their cash flow, reduce the risk of overdue accounts, and save time and resources. It can also provide businesses with valuable insights into their accounts receivable status, allowing them to make informed decisions about their finances.